This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Yagi – Uda Antenna”.
1. Directors are used to increase ______ of the Yagi-Uda antenna.
c) Back lobe
d) Reflection away from the radiation
2. What is the radiation pattern of a Yagi-Uda antenna?
d) Both Broadside and End-fire
3. The directivity of Yagi-Uda antenna is increased by adding ______
b) driven element
4. A narrow beam-width is obtained through a large number of directors.
5. Folded dipole is used than a single dipole in Yagi-Uda to obtain wider frequency range.
6. A Yagi-Uda antenna is ____
a) Only a super directive antenna
b) Only a super gain antenna
c) Both super directive and super gain
d) Neither super directive nor super gain
7. The dipole to which the power is applied directly from the feeder in the Yagi-Uda antenna is called as _____
c) Driven element
8. In which of the following bands Yagi-Uda antenna operates?
9. In order to convert the bidirectional dipole to unidirectional system, we use _______
a) Active element
b) Driven element
c) Parasitic element
10. Which of the following will add the field of the driven element and will excite the next parasitic element to increase the gain of the antenna?
c) Active element