This set of Linear Integrated Circuits Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Voltage Series Feedback Amplifier – 1″.
1. If the feedback voltage and the output voltage are given as 10v and 4v. Find the gain of the feedback circuit in voltage-series feedback amplifier?
2. How is the difference voltage calculated in closed loop non-inverting amplifier?
a) Vid= Vo – Vf
b) Vid= Vin – Vf
c) Vid= Vo – Vin
d) Vid= Vf – Vin
3. Specify the voltage gain of non-inverting amplifier with feedback amplifier with and without feedback?
a) A= Vo/Vid, AF = Vf/Vo
b) A= Vf/Vid, AF= Vo/Vf
c) A= Vo/Vid, AF= Voin
d) A= Vf/Vid, AF = Vf/Vin
4. Why the feedback circuit is said to be negative for voltage series feedback amplifier?
a) Feedback voltage is 180o out of phase with respect to input voltage
b) Input voltage is 180o out of phase with respect to feedback voltage
c) Feedback voltage is in same phase with respect to input voltage
d) Input voltage is in same phase with respect to feedback voltage
5. Express closed loop voltage gain (AF) in terms of open loop gain (A) and feedback circuit gain (B)?
a) AF = A/AB
b) AF = 1+ (A/AB)
c) AF = A/(1+AB)
d) AF = AB/(1+A)
6. For the feedback circuit of voltage series feedback amplifier, find the feedback voltage for the specifications: R1=1kΩ, RF = 10kΩ and Vo= 25v.
8. Which factor determines the gain of the voltage series feedback amplifier?
a) Open loop voltage gain
b) Feedback voltage
c) Ratio of two resistors
d) Gain of feedback circuit
9. What must be the value of external components used in voltage series feedback amplifier?
a) Less than 1MΩ
b) Less than 10MΩ
c) Less than 100MΩ
d) Less than 0.1MΩ
10. Define the input resistance with feedback for voltage series feedback amplifier?
a) RIF = (1-AB)
b) RIF = (AB-1)
c) RIF = (1+AB)
d) None of the mentioned
11. Find the block diagram representation of non-inverting amplifier with feedback?
12. When the non-inverting input terminal of an op-amp is equal to that of the inverting input terminal (ideally)
b) Vid ≅ 0
c) AF = 1+( RF / R1)
d) All of the mentioned