This set of Mechatronics Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Microprocessor Based Controllers”.
1. The chemical sensor in the washing machine is used ____
a) To count the quantity of detergent
b) To measure the amount of water
c) To measure the pH value of water
d) For Drying operations
2. The amount of water, pH value and detergent are input to ____
3. What is the sequence followed by the automatic washing machine?
a) Washing, soaking, rinsing and drying
b) Soaking, washing, rinsing and drying
c) Washing, soaking, drying and rinsing
d) Drying, soaking, rinsing and washing
4. What is used to calculate the distance of the object and according to that sets the lens of the camera?
a) Range processor
5. The microprocessor is used in drive motor of CD for controlling the speed.
6. What are the applications of PLC in mechatronics?
a) Timing, counting, logic, arithmetic and sequencing
b) Managing, commanding and directing
c) Storing data
7. A CD is made of plastic and a thick layer of aluminium.
8. What is the precise rate at which the drive motor rotates the CD?
a) 800 to 100 rpm
b) 500 to 200 rpm
c) 1000 to 600 rpm
d) 100 to 200 rpm
9. What is the main of DAS (data acquisition system)?
a) Storing data
b) It converts analog to digital data
c) It converts digital to analog data
d) Processes the data
10. Reading mechanism is available in _______
b) Washing machine
c) Digital camera