This set of Embedded System Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Memory Management”.
1. What is the main purpose of the memory management unit?
a) address translation
b) large storage
c) reduce the size
d) provides address space
2. What is the access time of MCM51000AP10?
3. Which of the following is replaced with the absolute addressing mode?
a) relative addressing mode
b) protective addressing mode
c) virtual addressing mode
d) temporary addressing mode
4. Which of the following is used by the M68000 family?
5. Which of the following have a 16 Mbytes addressed range?
d) TMS 320
6. Which is a subassembly package?
d) ceramic shell
7. What can be done for the fine grain protection of the processor?
a) add extra description bit
b) add error signal
c) add wait stage
d) remains unchanged
8. Which of the following consist two lines of legs on both sides of a plastic or ceramic body?
d) Dual in-line
9. How many numbers of ways are possible for allocating the memory to the modular blocks?
10. Which of the following technique is used by the UNIX operating system?
a) logical address memory
b) physical address memory
c) virtual memory technique
d) translational address
11. Which memory package has a single row of pins?
12. Which of the following provides stability to the multitasking system?
d) Memory partitioning
13. Which package has high memory speed and change in the supply?
14. What is the required voltage of DIMM?
15. Which of the following can destroy the accuracy in the algorithms?
b) error signal