This set of Embedded System Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Linux-II”.
1. Which file type of Linux has no restriction on size and can have any kind of data?
d) named pipes
2. Which directory is allocated on the hard disk 1 of the physical storage in a Linux operating system?
3. Which commands can be used to access the removable media?
a) system calls
b) loop instruction
c) mount and unmount command
d) procedure commands
4. Which file type of Linux is similar to the regular file type?
a) named pipe
c) regular file
d) special file
5. Which filesystem of the Linux can be implemented on a system with two hard disks?
a) logical file system
b) physical file system
c) special file type system
d) regular file type system
7. Which target directory is used in the file system of the Linux operating system?
8. Which filesystem of Linux has mass storage devices?
a) physical file system
b) temporary file system
9. Which process defines the allocation of the mass storage to the logical file system?