This set of Network Theory Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Link Currents: Tie-Set Matrix”.
1. Tie-set is also called?
a) f loop
b) g loop
c) d loop
d) e loop
3. The current in a closed path in a loop is called?
a) loop current
b) branch current
c) link current
d) twig current
a) I1 ACW
b) I2 ACW
c) I3 CW
d) I4 ACW
6. If a row of the tie set matrix is as given below, then its corresponding equation will be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 I1 -1 +1 0 0 +1 0 0 0
7. The loop current direction of the basic loop formed from the tree of the graph is?
a) same as the direction of the branch current
b) opposite to the direction of the link current
c) same as the direction of the link current
d) opposite to the direction of the branch current
8. For Tie-set matrix, if the direction of current is same as loop current, then we place ______ in the matrix.
d) +1 or -1
9. The matrix formed by link branches of a tie set matrix is?
a) Row matrix
b) Column matrix
c) Diagonal matrix
d) Identity matrix
10. The number of tie set matrices formed from a graph is?