This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Indoor Propagation Models”.
1. Propagation within building is not influenced by _________
a) Layout of the building
b) Construction materials
c) Building type
d) Trees outside the building
2. Smaller propagation distances make it more difficult to insure far-field radiation for all receiver location and types of antenna.
3. The variability of the environment is slower for a smaller range of T-R separation distances in indoor models.
4. What is hard partition?
a) Partition as part of the building
b) Partition that can be moved
c) Partition not touching ceiling
d) Partition between different floors
5. Losses between the floors of the building can be determined using ________
a) Internal dimensions
b) Material used to create antenna
c) External dimension
d) Line of sight path
6. Partitions that can be moved are called _______
a) Soft partitions
b) Hard partitions
c) Disk partition
d) Dynamic partition
7. Technique of drawing a single ray between the transmitter and receiver is called ______
a) Secondary ray tracing
b) Primary ray tracing
c) Line of sight
d) Straight line tracing
8. _______ reduces the cell size to increase capacity.
a) Intelligent cell approach
b) Microcell approach
c) Top down approach
d) Bottom up approach
9. ________ is a process of converting plain text into cipher text.
10. _________ configuration describes a desktop in an office.
a) Mobile and wired
b) Fixed and wired
c) Fixed and wireless
d) Mobile and wireless