This set of Mechatronics Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Humanoid Robot”.
1. When was first humanoid robot created?
2. Which type of sensors are used for tracking the humanoid’s body and joints movement, its orientation, position and speed?
b) ECG monitoring sensor
3. Which organization has developed the humanoid robot “Sophia”?
c) Texas Instruments
d) Hanson Robotics
4. The motors used in humanoid robots are called as ______
b) B-O motors
c) Orientation motors
d) Axis motors
5. When was the humanoid robot “Sophia” activated?
a) February 14, 2012
b) March 16, 2016
c) February 14, 2016
d) March 16, 2012
6. What is the use of proximity sensor?
a) It’s used for sensing humidity
b) It’s used for sensing heat
c) It’s used for measuring distance
d) It’s used for sensing the presence of nearby objects
7. Humanoid robot is same as chatbots.
8. ZMP in terms of humanoid robotics stands for ____
a) Zero Moment Point
b) Zero Mean Point
c) Zenith Moment Point
d) Zenith Measurement Point
9. What is the name of the famous humanoid robot developed by the company “Honda”?
10. Which organization developed the humanoid robot “ATLAS”, which was developed to carry out rescue missions?
c) Space X
d) Boston Dynamics