This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Hilbert Transform”.
1. For a large amount of power, a push pull amplifier is designed for operation as ________
a) class C
b) class B
c) class AB
d) class A
2. In a Vidicon camera tube, the side of target plate facing the light has a coating of antimony trisulphide and the side facing electron gun has a coating of tin oxide.
3. If a receiver has poor selectivity then it also have poor ________
b) blocking of unwanted signals
c) double spotting
4. Autocorrelation function of which noise is a constant?
a) white noise
b) shot noise
c) transit time noise
d) extraterrestrial noise
5. In amplitude modulation, magnitude of side bands is 2ma times the carrier amplitude.
6. The output of a battery eliminator is closed to ________
a) 70V DC
b) 70V AC
c) 6V AC
d) 6V DC
7. Thermal noise shot noise and transit time noise is part of internal noise in communication.
8. In frequency modulation, there is a large increase in noise and hence decrease in the signal to noise ratio.
9. In India, the subcarrier frequency for transmission of color difference signals in television is approximately ________
a) 10.47 MHZ
b) 5.4 MHZ
c) 7.67 MHZ
d) 1.3 MHZ
10. The advantage of using mechanical filter in filter system of sideband suppression is good attenuation characteristics.