This set of MATLAB Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Functions and Expressions”.
1. How many functions are there in the following mathematical relation?
2. What are the minimum numbers of expressions which will be required to express a mathematical relation?
a) At least 1
b) At least 2
c) At most 1
d) Depends on the number of variables
3. How many expressions are there in the following mathematical relation?
4. Is it possible to reduce the number of functions in the following mathematical relation?
5. Is it possible to reduce the number of expressions in the following mathematical relation?
6. The teacher has given the assignment to find the sum of 2 numbers. But the code should not contain the ‘+’ operator. What is to be done?
a) Use a function
b) Add the values and print the sum directly
c) Use an expression
d) Cannot be done
7. A mathematical statement is a combination of functions and variables only.
8. What are mathematical expressions?
a) Any mathematical relation
b) Any mathematical operation
c) Any mathematical conversation
d) Any mathematical function
9. What is the command which can be used to see the expressions within a user-defined function in MATLAB?
b) look for
c) echo on
d) cannot be seen
10. How many expressions are used to describe a mathematical relation between a, b and c?
b=9; c=4; a=b+c;