This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “FM Receiver”.
1. The auto-correlation function is _________
a) impulse function
b) linear function
c) odd function
d) even function
2. A signal is called ergodic if all type of ensemble averages are constant.
3. What is the auto-correlation function of a signal (t) at t0=0?
a) It is equal to average voltage of the signal
b) It is equal to average power of the signal
c) It is equal to zero
d) It is equal to infinite
4. A ransom signal is defined as ergodic, if ________
a) all type of ensemble averages are interchangeable
b) all type of ensemble averages are not interchangeable
c) all type of ensemble averages are constant
d) all type of ensemble averages are double than their previous value
5. Communication consists of electrical means of sending information only.
6. Which statement is true about emitter modulator amplifier for amplitude modulation?
a) operates in class A mode
b) operates in class C mode
c) operates in class B mode
d) operates in class D mode
7. Which statement is correct about ergodic process?
a) ensemble and time averages are different
b) ensemble and time averages are opposite to each other
c) ensemble and time averages are identical
d) ensemble average are exactly twice of time averages
8. In communication system, redundancy ________
a) Helps to detect error
b) Helps to correct error
c) Reduces efficiency of communication
d) Helps to detect and correct error and also reduces efficiency