This set of Digital Circuits Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Encoders”.
1. How many outputs will a decimal-to-BCD encoder have?
2. If two inputs are active on a priority encoder, which will be coded on the output?
a) The higher value
b) The lower value
c) Neither of the inputs
d) Both of the inputs
3. If we record any music in any recorder, such types of process is called ___________
4. The discrepancy of 0 output due to all inputs being 0 or D0, being 0 is resolved by using additional input known as ___________
5. How many OR gates are required for an octal-to-binary encoder?
6. Can an encoder be a transducer?
c) May or may not be
d) Both are not even related slightly
7. How many inputs will a decimal-to-BCD encoder have?
8. Can an encoder be called a multiplexer?
9. How many OR gates are required for a Decimal-to-bcd encoder?
10. How is an encoder different from a decoder?
a) The output of an encoder is a binary code for 1-of-N input
b) The output of a decoder is a binary code for 1-of-N input
c) The output of an encoder is a binary code for N-of-1 output
d) The output of a decoder is a binary code for N-of-1 output
11. For 8-bit input encoder how many combinations are possible?