This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Dolph Pattern Method”.
1. Dolph pattern uses which of the following polynomial approximation?
2. What should be the side lobe level to make Dolph Chebyshev to binomial array?
a) -∞ dB
b) 0 dB
c) 1 dB
3. What is the HPBW of the Dolph Chebyshev array if the broadening factor is 2 and HPBW of uniform array is 30°?
4. Which of the following a method proposed to design array with any side lobes?
b) Binomial array
d) Broad-side Array
5. Which of the following represents the chebyshev recursive formula?
a) Tm(z) = 2zTm-1(z) – Tm-2(z)
b) Tm(z) = zTm-1(z) – 2Tm-2(z)
c) Tm(z) = 2Tm-1(z) – zTm-2(z)
d) Tm(z) = Tm-1(z) – 2zTm-2(z)
6. In Chebyshev array which of the following is approximated to the Chebyshev polynomial?
a) Array factor
c) Side lobe level
d) Range equation