This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Directivity”.
1. What is the Beam area for Directivity to be 1 in Steradian?
2. If directivity of antenna increases, then the coverage area _____
c) increases and then decreases
d) remains unchanged
3. The ratio of maximum power density in the desired direction to the average power radiated from the antenna is called as _______
b) directive gain
c) power gain
d) partial directivity
4. If half power beam width in one plane and other plane orthogonal to it are equal to π then the directivity is ____
5. How the directivity and effective aperture related to each other?
a) Inversely proportional
b) Directly proportional
d) Proportionality depends on input power
6. What is the directivity of antenna having effective aperture 1 m2?
7. Directive gain with maximum radiation intensity is called as Directivity.
8. What is the directivity of half-wave dipole?