This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Corner Reflector”.
1. In a corner reflector, included angle α refers to _______
a) angle at which two plane reflectors are joined
b) angle between vertex and the feed radiator
c) angle between major axis to the main beam
d) angle between vertex and the main beam axis
2. Corner reflector is designed for radiation in forward direction unlike in plane reflector.
3. In order to achieve good system efficiency in a corner reflector, the spacing between the vertex and the feed must be ______ as included angle decreases.
d) Either increases or decreases
4. Corner angle of a corner reflector with 4 current elements is ______
5. In a corner reflector antenna, if the spacing between vertex of reflector and feed is 2m then side length of reflector sheet is _____cm.
6. The number of images, polarity and position in the analysis of the radiation field of corner reflector depends on what?
a) Only included angle
b) Polarization of feed element
c) Both included angle & Polarization of feed element
d) Neither included angle nor Polarization of feed element
7. Find the aperture dimension of the corner reflector having reflector sheet side length 1m?
8. Which of the following statements is false for a corner reflector antenna?
a) Increases directivity in the forward direction
b) Back radiation is not reduced compare to the plane reflector
c) System efficiency depends on spacing between reflector vertex and the feed
d) Angle between the reflecting plates is called included angle
9. Corner angle of a square corner reflector antenna is _____
10. What is the corner angle of a flat reflector antenna?