This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Cordless Telephone Systems”.
1. In which frequency range do the cordless phones mostly work?
a) 43-50 MHz
b) 88-108 MHz
c) 540-1600 KHz
d) 200-540 KHz
2. Which of the following is the drawback for cordless telephones?
a) Wireless technology
b) Limited coverage area
3. Which of the following is a protocol used for cordless telephone system?
4. Which of the following is a fully digital cordless system?
5. Which of the following is not a standard for cordless telephony?
7. What is the range of cell diameter of DECT?
a) 300 m
b) 2 km
c) 10 km
d) 70 km
8. Cordless telephone system will not work under which of the following criteria?
a) Within a home
b) Within a building
c) Within campus
d) Within a city
9. Which of the following is not an application of DECT?
a) Multimedia processing
b) Cordless private branch exchange
c) Wireless local loop
d) Home cordless phones
10. Which of the following standard of cordless telephone system is also approved as a 3G standard?