This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Chopper Circuit”.
1. Only audio can be sent using Amplitude Modulation.
2. What is the total modulation index, if one wave has a modulation index of m1 and other wave has a modulation index of m2?
a) m1 + m2
3. What is the full form of PEP in communication?
a) Peak Efficiency Power
b) Peak Envelope Power
c) Peak Efficiency Product
d) Peak Envelope Power
4. How many sidebands is produced with a single tone in an amplitude modulated system?
5. In amplitude modulated system, total sideband power is ________ than the carrier power.
a) always less
b) always more
c) sometimes more
d) sometimes less
6. In SC in DSB-SC stands for _________
7. If we compared to the USB, the information in LSB is ________
a) different to USB
b) twice of USB
c) same as USB
d) half of USB
8. An amplitude modulated system requires less bandwidth than single side band system.
9. What is the correct statement about FM modulation index?
a) increases with both modulation frequency and deviation
b) decreases with modulation frequency and increases with deviation
c) it increase with modulation frequency and decreases with deviation
d) it is equal to twice the deviation
10. Which mathematically term is used for calculating FM bandwidth?
a) Bessel functions
c) Taylor series