This set of Microcontroller Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Architecture”.
1. AT89C2051 has RAM of:
a) 128 bytes
b) 256 bytes
c) 64 bytes
d) 512 bytes
2. 8051 series has how many 16 bit registers?
3. 8051 microcontrollers are manufactured by which of the following companies?
d) All of the mentioned
4. When 8051 wakes up then 0x00 is loaded to which register?
d) None of the mentioned
5. How are the status of the carry, auxiliary carry and parity flag affected if the write instruction
6. If we push data onto the stack then the stack pointer
a) increases with every push
b) decreases with every push
c) increases & decreases with every push
d) none of the mentioned
7. When the microcontroller executes some arithmetic operations, then the flag bits of which register are affected?
8. How are the bits of the register PSW affected if we select Bank2 of 8051?
a) PSW.5=0 and PSW.4=1
b) PSW.2=0 and PSW.3=1
c) PSW.3=1 and PSW.4=1
d) PSW.3=0 and PSW.4=1
9. On power up, the 8051 uses which RAM locations for register R0- R7
10. How many bytes of bit addressable memory is present in 8051 based microcontrollers?
a) 8 bytes
b) 32 bytes
c) 16 bytes
d) 128 bytes