This set of Avionics Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Air Traffic Control”.
1. Who provides assurance between the collision of aircraft with another aircraft or terrain?
2. ATM also aids in search and rescue.
3. What are the two principal processes of air traffic management?
a) Air traffic control and traffic flow management
b) Air traffic control and Aircraft system maintenance
c) Traffic flow management and Aircraft system maintenance
d) Aircraft system maintenance and Radio communication
4. Which of the following ensures standardization of ATM services worldwide?
5. The aircraft whose attitude reference is solely based on the natural horizon follow ______
d) FAA commands
6. What is the minimum visibility when flying below 10,000ft and following VFR?
a) One nautical mile
b) One kilometer
c) One statute mile
d) One mile
7. Who is responsible for the separation of an aircraft from other aircraft in a controlled airspace?
a) ATM operator
8. Who are not required to contact the ATM for navigation?
a) VFR operator
d) IFR operator
9. What altitude does FL540 correspond to?
b) 5.4 ft
c) 54 ft
d) 5400 ft
10. The lateral displacement error of the aircraft form the intended track given the course deviation signal is called as?
a) Navigation error
b) Pilot error
c) Flight technical error
d) Instrumental error